Oracle, ArcView, and AutoCAD

From: Dylan Cooper <dylan_at_desert.ocm>
Date: 1996/12/05

I work at an arachaeology firm that uses Oracle (on Solaris) for database work and AutoCAD (Release 13) for mapping. These two systems are currently not integrated. We would like to integrate these and add ArcView as a querying/analysis tool.

Does anyone have experience with something like this?

Thanks.
dylan_at_desert.com

Please cc: your response to my mail address. Received on Thu Dec 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CST