Parallel Oracle on an IBM SP2

From: J M Thompson <masato_at_access1.digex.net>
Date: 1996/11/20

If there are any end user organizations out there using Parallel Oracle on an IBM SP2 who would be willing to share their experiences, I'd appreciate it if you send me an email message. I work for a financial services company that is working with these technologies and I wanted to get a reality check and share experiences.

Thanks,

--
Jim Thompson
email: masato_at_access.digex.net