Re: How do I monitor the number of Oracle connections. SQL*Net + multiple hosts.

From: George Dau <gedau_at_mim.com.au>
Date: 1996/11/06

I wrote:
]
]Anyone have any ideas on how to count the number of connections being used?
]

Thanks for all the ideas on v$session info. I was really after the high water mark value, rather than a snapshot count. Looks like snapshot samples are what everyone uses though.

George Dau
gedau_at_mim.com.au Received on Wed Nov 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST