sqlload control file

From: Marc Mangus <marc.mangus_at_wink.com>
Date: 1996/10/31

Hi folks,

I'm trying to load some text files into my OES 7.3.2 server running on Solaris 2.5.1. I've been beating my head against the desk trying to get the control file just right. The syntax is insane. Does anyone have any sample control files they can post? I've dealing with fixed-position ascii files. Thanks! Received on Thu Oct 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CST