Linking IP address to Oracle process

From: Peter Yates <PeterYates_at_access.net.au>
Date: 1996/10/27

Is there any way either in Oracle or Unix that an IP address can be matched to an Oracle process. We are running 7.3 with parallel query and whenever we have a problem at the client end , we would like to be able to match the offending IP address with its Oracle process?

thanx
peter Received on Sun Oct 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CDT