Re: Fyracle

From: Robert Klemme <>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 23:07:08 +0200
Message-ID: <>

On 08/01/2012 08:18 PM, S R wrote:
> Anyone had experience with porting a Oracle RDBMS code stack (PLSQL,
> Views, as well as tables) to something called Fyracle?
> Details here:

Unfortunately not. But that website does not even present properly on my Firefox. Also, on the documentation page the "Quick Start Guide" does not exist / is not linked. The "Syntax Guide" has this in the introduction:

"Fyracle is a development product, which is currently at release 0.8.3. Although it is functional enough to allow the well-known ERP+CRM package Compiere to start and and to perform basic tasks with it, you should not expect production-quality operation at this time."

My wild guess: porting 90% will be a no brainer, but the remaining 10% will make you pull your hair out.

Kind regards

        robert Received on Thu Aug 02 2012 - 16:07:08 CDT

Original text of this message