Re: put_line: any way to have nonbuffered output?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 7, 3:29 pm, "Gerard H. Pille" <g..._at_skynet.be> wrote:

> >> Yes.  http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14251/adfns_...
>
> >> Thanks.  I wonder how long I have been doing that.
>
> > At least since 2005:
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.misc/browse_thre...
>
> > But that's ok, even some US presidents can't say "nuclear."
>
> > :-D
>
> I just couldn't stand all those people laughing behind Mark's back.

We're all laughing with him! Mark has been most helpful for decades in many fora, without descending into the nastiness that enveloped several authors. Everyone makes mistakes, and these are worldwide public ones, picayune but humorous. Thank you for everything Mark!

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://twitter.com/#!/OfficialPhreshy/status/123427514809978881