Re: put_line: any way to have nonbuffered output?

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 10, 1:21 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:

> > > At least since 2005:
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.misc/browse_thre...
>
> > > But that's ok, even some US presidents can't say "nuclear."
>
> > > :-D
>
> > I just couldn't stand all those people laughing behind Mark's back.
>
> We're all laughing with him!  Mark has been most helpful for decades
> in many fora, without descending into the nastiness that enveloped
> several authors.  Everyone makes mistakes, and these are worldwide
> public ones, picayune but humorous.  Thank you for everything Mark!
>
> jg
> --
> _at_home.com is bogus.http://twitter.com/#!/OfficialPhreshy/status/123427514809978881- Hide quoted text -

I swear I proof read what I post most of the time. For a while I even composed in Word to get the benfit of spellcheck then copied and pasted my replies, but some how I still managed to make spelling and obvious typo's. This isn't the worse.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Mon Oct 10 2011 - 14:00:56 CDT

Original text of this message