Oraqcle RAC configuration question. Nodes on Unix, ASM on Windows?

From: Ora_DBA <sanjaydharmadhikari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 18:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

I have a question about configuring Oracle RAC. I have never done any RAC or ASM installation before. Might be a stupid question for some of you.

Is it possible to install Oracle RAC using following options?

2 node RAC ( 2 unix machines running two oracle instances) using Sun Solaris.
Shared Storage using ASM in Windows server

Any additional information that you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Received on Wed May 26 2010 - 20:52:21 CDT

Original text of this message