Re: Spatial

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:56:53 +0100

Op 10-3-2010 18:29, joel garry schreef:
> On Mar 10, 9:12 am, Andreas Mosmann<mosm..._at_expires-31-03-2010.news-
> group.org> wrote:
>> Andreas Mosmann schrieb am 05.03.2010 in
>> <1267809..._at_user.newsoffice.de>:
>>
>>> Hi ng,
>>> does anybody know a place, where I can find information about Oracle
>>> Spatial functionality?
>>> I like to learn something about these features and so I look for a
>>> place, where I can find information or can ask other people using this.
>>> I am also interested in tutorials or something like this.
>>> Does anybody know, whether there are routing- functions available for
>>> this?
>>> Any experiences?
>>> Thank you
>>> Andreas
>>> Interesting versions are Oracle 9,10 and 11
>>> I learned something about spatial functionality of PostgreSQL and
>>> PostGIS so it is not totally new for me.
>>
>> Doesn't really know anybody anything about it or is this a mystery?
>>
>> --
>> wenn email, dann AndreasMosmann<bei> web<punkt> de
>
> It's a mystery to me. Try
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hans+forbrich+spatial
>
> jg
> --
> _at_home.com is bogus.
> http://iggyfernandez.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/dilbert-was-a-database-administrator-part-i/

Or this one:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14255.pdf

Routing is described in Appendix C

Note that Oracle Spatial is licensed requires a license. Oracle Locator is a subset of Spatial, without extra licensing. I don;t think routing is a part of locator.

Shakespeare Received on Fri Mar 12 2010 - 01:56:53 CST

Original text of this message