Re: Oracle Database Schema Diagram Generator

From: Sashi <smalladi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:47:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 18, 1:58 pm, Spiff McClure <sardonicstuffedti..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been searching around and I'd like to know if anyone can
> recommend a decent tool to generate a Database Schema Diagram from an
> Oracle DB. I have an existing database that is very large and complex
> so generating a visual to explain it's current tables and their
> relationships would help a lot of people out.
>
> Free and open source tools preferred but I might be willing to use
> something else if the tools is good and highly recommended.
>
> Thanks

I use Aqua Data Studio as a sql client and it has a useful diagram generator. They do have a 30 day trial so you can try it out. I've used this to generate diagrams and works ok. I'm not a picky and heavy weight user so YMMV.
HTH,
Sashi Received on Fri Sep 18 2009 - 13:47:10 CDT

Original text of this message