Oracle Database Schema Diagram Generator

From: Spiff McClure <sardonicstuffedtiger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:58:15 -0700 (PDT)

I've been searching around and I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a decent tool to generate a Database Schema Diagram from an Oracle DB. I have an existing database that is very large and complex so generating a visual to explain it's current tables and their relationships would help a lot of people out.

Free and open source tools preferred but I might be willing to use something else if the tools is good and highly recommended.

Thanks Received on Fri Sep 18 2009 - 12:58:15 CDT

Original text of this message