Re: Variable tables

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_bogus.email.invalid>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:33:42 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 04:14:38 -0700, Google Poster wrote:

> - I am referring to the table structure changing from a millisecond
> to the next. In a tight loop, the table is seen as having certain
> structure, and next iteration it is seen as different. That is a
> technical issue.

Here is how things work: you pick a programming paradigm and then use it. If all you have is a relational theory, then every problem looks like it could be solved by a database. You can not use RDBMS like a Petri network or Forth. It's not the same. You are probably missing an object or two.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com