Re: Checking for overlaps of rectangles

From: Hans Mayr <mayr1972_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 02:40:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Shakespeare,

I just discovered your additional answers. Thanks again for your effort and the valuable answers. I could imagine that the other algorithm leads to similar results as the one I developed in the original post. I will work something out from that.

And I wonder what our DB admin says about SDO_GEOM in FREE XE ... And I wonder if the car salesman could sue if he gives you a car with six gears, says that you only pay for five, that the sixth one is free and writes somewhere that the sixth one is free to HAVE but USING it will be charged ;-)

Best,

Hans Received on Thu Jul 23 2009 - 04:40:45 CDT

Original text of this message