analyze for all tables and there is hung in select

From: NOVA <nova1427_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 01:14:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I have question about analyze.

I have daily batch sequence in procedures that started after finish the analyze for all tables

But within the sequence in procedures, there is hung in select statement from one of the tables that already analyzed.

I try to find the solution but I found one only. I just make analyze for the table (already analyzed before) one more time then it work successfully and very fast.

Why that happen. It should be first analyze is enough.

thx. Received on Mon Jun 22 2009 - 03:14:02 CDT

Original text of this message