Re: analyze for all tables and there is hung in select

From: NOVA <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 04:27:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 22, 11:14 am, NOVA <> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have question about analyze.
> I have daily batch sequence in procedures that started after finish
> the analyze for all tables
> But within the sequence in procedures, there is hung in select
> statement from one of the tables that already analyzed.
> I try to find the solution but I found one only. I just make analyze
> for the table (already analyzed before) one more time then it work
> successfully and very fast.
> Why that happen. It should be first analyze is enough.
> thx.

I found this.

first analyze is compute
secound analyze estimate with sample 33 percent

it should be compute is better am i right? but it not work with compute analyze, it work with estimate sample 33 percent.

is that can be happen? Received on Mon Jun 22 2009 - 06:27:09 CDT

Original text of this message