Which functions/procedures are actually getting called?

From: Dave U. Random <anonymous_at_anonymitaet-im-inter.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 03:20:18 +0100 (CET)

I can get a list of all my functions + procedures via:

select distinct object_name, package_name, overload   from all_arguments
 where owner = 'MYNAME'
   and package_name is not null
 order by package_name, object_name;

Is there a way I can find which functions + procedures are actually getting called over the course of a week while the application is in use? Some kind of profiler tool?
I'm not interested in performance/timing measurements; just whether a function/procedure was invoked.

I would prefer not to have to modify every function/procedure to add a logging statement...

Thanks! Received on Fri Feb 27 2009 - 20:20:18 CST

Original text of this message