Re: owa_cookie and owa_custom interaction

From: Aya the Vampire Slayer <>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:34:23 +0000 (UTC)

Jeremy <> wa:
>In article <gevodu$c0p$>,
> says...>
>> I want a way to have owa_cookie automatically use the correct date/time
>> despite the two time changes per year. Would prefer not to use a
>> work-around, but may have to resort to that if there's simply no way to
>> do it.

>On reading this I recalled some problems we had where IIRC the
>expiration date we told owa_cookie to use was simply ignored.

>So we ended up setting the cookies in a much simpler way:

> owa_util.mime_header('text/html', FALSE);
> htp.p('Set-Cookie: '||'sessionid='||l_id||'; expires=Mon, 01-Jan-1990
>08:00:00 GMT; path=/ ');
> owa_util.http_header_close;

>i.e. you don't have to use owa_cookie - it does no magic

>I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks, I'll take a look at this and see if we can't get it to work, as something like this solution is definitely what I was looking for. Thanks again!

"Care must be exorcised when handring Opiticar System as it is apts to
be sticked by dusts and hand-fat." --Japanese Translators

"Keep your fingers off the lens." --Elton Byington, English Translator