Re: ERROR ORA-12154 TNS: could not resolve the connect identifier specified

From: <>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:03:46 +0200

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:46:27 -0700 (PDT), beta <> wrote:

>Thanks guys,
>I've searched and all other places, but still no
>luck. The ORA-12154 error message is very general. I am very
>appreciated if you have any clues.

You didn't search those places. You would have found a solution. I asked you two questions and you didn't respond to them. I guess you can't be bothered to do any troubleshooting. If that's correct, why don't you hire a consultant to do your job, sit back at your desk, with your feet on it, and beat the consultant with a whip, when he is not productive enough?

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA