Re: Oracle Manufacturing Opportunity

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:34:35 -0700

This spammer is yours. Please explain to her your Terms of Service Agreement.

Thank you.

Christine: Three things you need to know:

1. Real companies have real email addresses they don't use aol
2. Ethical companies don't spam in violation of usenet charters
3. Insulting prospective clients is not a winning strategy.

Daniel Morgan