Oracle Manufacturing Opportunity

From: Christine Hancock <misscerp_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:53:48 -0500

Christine Hancock
Erp Solutions Inc.
misscerp_at_aol.com

Oracle Manufacturing Opportunity

We have a need for an Oracle Mfg. functional resource for a client in Orange County, CA. The client is currently running Oracle 11.5.10 and will be doing an upgrade to R12.

Should have 6-10 years of solid experience with Oracle Mfg. Applications. Must be able to stand on his/her own with subject matter expertise in these modules.

Should have exposure to R12 experience…minimally, participated in upgrade assessment, implementation through CRP, or, obviously, a full implementation.

Client would like government experience but it is not mandatory.

Must be US citizens or Green Cards.

Four-day work week.

Compensation is 1099 or corp to corp plus expenses.

Duration 4-6 months.

If interested and qualified, get me an updated resume asap and we need to know your rate and when you can start.