Oracle 11g and Ascential DataStage 5.2.1

From: rapaz <rpazbujan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 00:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I´m working in a DataWarehouse enviroment with Ascential DataStage 5.2.1 and Oracle 11g. We are trying to load information in a Oracle database using DATASTAGE jobs. Our problem is with the commit. When the job is runnig we dont see any rows in the database, it seems that DataStage dont commit any change. But we have expecified 500 rows per transaccion in the OCI component of the job.

With Oracle 9 and Oracle 10 it works but with Oracle 11 fail. In the Jobs we are using the OCI component provided by Datastage.

Have anyboy seen this problem?

Thank you very much.
-Ramón Received on Fri Sep 12 2008 - 02:42:22 CDT

Original text of this message