Inserting rows in SQL Developer
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:28:15 +0200
When I insert some new rows in SQL Developer's data grid (or I edit existing fields), there doesn't seem to be any way of submitting changes except doing a COMMIT.
Is is possible to edit data as you do in TOAD with the autocommit option disabled? That is:
- Edit data in the grid
- Play with it, possibly writing queries in other windows
- When done, COMMIT or ROLLBACK
I couldn't find anything relevant in the help browser.
(There's a SQL Developer forum in Oracle site but it seems to be down most of the time.)
- http://alvaro.es - Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
- Mi sitio sobre programación web: http://bits.demogracia.com
- Mi web de humor al baño María: http://www.demogracia.com --