Re: LIKE Question

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:20:17 +0200

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 05:11:45 -0700 (PDT), Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>I am so grateful that I don't have to work with you or work with
>people like you Sybrand.
>
>A while back it was asked why activity in this group had dropped off
>so much over recent years.
>
>http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/about?hl=en
>
>The caustic and unfunny comments and insults from you Sybrand Bakker
>and you Daniel Morgan are the sole reason for this groups continuing
>demise.

Actually, both Daniel Morgan and myself are around here for at least 10 years.
The link you posted actually demonstrates exactly *nothing*. Not surprisingly, as you only contributed flames to this forum. Heck, the demise might be caused by you, 'Mr.' Bullshit.

I strongly suggest you discontinue lurking and dump your vitriolic comments somewhere else.

Thank you!

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA