Re: LIKE Question

From: <>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:20:17 +0200

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 05:11:45 -0700 (PDT), Barry Bulsara <> wrote:

>I am so grateful that I don't have to work with you or work with
>people like you Sybrand.
>A while back it was asked why activity in this group had dropped off
>so much over recent years.
>The caustic and unfunny comments and insults from you Sybrand Bakker
>and you Daniel Morgan are the sole reason for this groups continuing

Actually, both Daniel Morgan and myself are around here for at least 10 years.
The link you posted actually demonstrates exactly *nothing*. Not surprisingly, as you only contributed flames to this forum. Heck, the demise might be caused by you, 'Mr.' Bullshit.

I strongly suggest you discontinue lurking and dump your vitriolic comments somewhere else.

Thank you!

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA