Re: LIKE Question

From: Barry Bulsara <>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 05:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 26, 10:41 pm, wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:01:33 -0700 (PDT), Mtek <>
> wrote:
> >Seems like your wonderful personality just follows you everywhere.  Go
> >play in the middle of the expressway with the rest of your kind.
> How come types like you, refusing to read, are always so experienced
> in flaming away. Does it have to do with IQ?
> Or are you an impersonation of 'Sideshow Bob' or 'Krusty the Clown'?
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

I am so grateful that I don't have to work with you or work with people like you Sybrand.

A while back it was asked why activity in this group had dropped off so much over recent years.

The caustic and unfunny comments and insults from you Sybrand Bakker and you Daniel Morgan are the sole reason for this groups continuing demise.

MTek I suggest you post your queries to oracle-l from now on. It is a mediated forum and the on-going poster vetting process immediately excludes social misfits and their antisocial comments. The crowd that lurk in oracle-l are there to help or seek help.

Barry Received on Wed Aug 27 2008 - 07:11:45 CDT

Original text of this message