Re: Access frontal interface for Oracle database

From: Gloops <gloops_at_invalid.zailes.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:35:14 +0200

As a sort of epilogue ...

You know what, I had to spend a lot of time to deal with questions I did not know, so, now I realize I have a somewhat untidy code, and I should be well inspired to reconcentrate on simple guidelines (seeing where I opened and closed objects ...)

This is an illustration of what this week is (I tend to say was, as we stay at home on Friday).

I usually avoid to impact such a pressure, sorry for having things coming altogether.
This first experience on Oracle was very instructive, and I must admit staying in the delays appears like a challenge. Received on Wed Aug 13 2008 - 15:35:14 CDT

Original text of this message