Re: Access frontal interface for Oracle database

From: Shakespeare <>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:53:25 +0200

"Gloops" <> schreef in bericht news:g7spnh$ett$
Shakespeare a écrit, le 12/08/2008 07:52 :
> You asked for a corrected syntax. I think I did that in my previous post.
> Did you try it?
> Shakespeare

Oh yes, add END after BEGIN MAJSES;

Did you really test it like that ?
Promised, I shall try.

You know, there has been a time to test different possibilities, and now a time (too short) to apply one. It is right that the first one was too short as I took a long time to find a newsgroup where I obtained answers. Because of this, I did only let you two chances to provide the good answer, I am sorry about this, it is very few.

I tell you tomorrow.
And if you have another idea I can also test on Thursday (and Monday and Tuesday if it is very quick), if it works I shall know for my next Oracle base.

Ok, I see. With all the answers and discussions here it must be hard to follow up!

Good luck,

Shakespeare Received on Wed Aug 13 2008 - 00:53:25 CDT

Original text of this message