ufsdump output from oracle

From: VDK <vdkamp_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 00:01:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Recently we installed Oracle Enterprise Manager. We keep the processes of this tool running (so we didn't stop them with emctl), but shutdown the databases because we wanted to know what kind of messages were generated and what the effect would be on ufsdump. Ufsdump didn't complain.
During the last full backup however we received the following output. 19570o(oracle) 10884o(oracle) 5627c(root) 25359o(oracle)

Oracle version: 10.2

Thanks.

Peter Received on Mon Jun 16 2008 - 02:01:40 CDT

Original text of this message