Re: How to Export Database into csv files

From: timmg <tmillsgroninger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:54:52 -0700 (PDT)

What's the problem, Ed? The table prefix? Querying the MSysObject table?

As long as the poster is using a reasonable naming convention he can move data from Access (which has it's place in the deity's grand plan) to Oracle (which has a different, but equally valid place). I gotta move stuff between the two on occassion, but mostly one-off tables to complete a particular analysis.

Tim Mills-Groninger