Complex queries tutorial wanted

From: General Fear <richmarin_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 06:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All:

I am using 10g.

My goal is to replace PL/SQL cursor FOR LOOPs with a single SQL when possible. In order to do that, I need to use inline views, case statements, decode etc . . . I have an understanding if tools needed to create the advanced queries, like inline views. I was more interested in "the mind set" of creating complex queries. In other words, how to put it together. I found one web pages that was helpful. I was interested in more info along this line.

So with that in mind, can you all give me links to tutorials on writing complex SQL queries?

Thanking you in advance. Received on Fri May 09 2008 - 08:14:51 CDT

Original text of this message