Re: auditing status by user?

From: Mark D Powell <>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:51:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 9, 3:46 am, wrote:
> We've got auditing enabled on a 10.2 database.
> How can I find out a particular user's audit status, e.g.
> what things are being audited for that user?  Or a list
> of users who have a particular auditing status?
> I'm guessing there's a system table with this information but
> I haven't been able to find it.
> Many TIA!
> Mark
> --
> Mark Harrison
> Pixar Animation Studios

Which audit view you look at depends on what commands you wish to review, which in turn depends on what audit commands have been issued.

What commands were issued?

Generally you find out what is being audited by looking at

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Apr 09 2008 - 12:51:49 CDT

Original text of this message