Re: How to make a dump for Oracle 9i with Oracle 10g

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:18:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 31, 10:10 am, Norbert Pürringer <thalio..._at_graffiti.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to create an export dump of a scheme in Oracle 10g in
> order to import it into an Oracle 9i database?
>
> Thank you,
> Norbert

Yes, and that's been covered any number of times in this newsgroup, on the web and in the Oracle documentation. I suggest you search the newsgroup archives, learn to use google or visit the documentation found here:

http://tahiti.oracle.com

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Mar 31 2008 - 10:18:35 CDT

Original text of this message