more Help with Oracle constrant on two tables problem

From: <jharbour7_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:39:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello Mark D Powell, Robert Klemme, Michael O'Shea, David FitzJarrell and thank you for your help before.

I have a table called "table1" that has the following in it

id1     checkCount     word
 1         4                 Oracle
 2         5                 School
 6         3                 the

"table2" has the following

id1      Description
 1       oracle oracle oracle oracle
 2       oracle school oracle school school school
 6       the school the party the oracle

I need to make a constrant in oracle so that sentences are added only when they contain "checkcount" number of words.

I mean that oracle oracle oracle oracle id=1 is allowed to be added (it contains oracle x 4) and not oracle oracle oracle id=1 as it only contains oracle x 3.

How can I do this.

Thank you
Jon Received on Mon Feb 18 2008 - 15:39:44 CST

Original text of this message