Re: OTN subscriptions no more?

From: Angie Kong <NOSPAM_Angie_Kong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:23:03 GMT

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did check out the free download option on oracle.com but there are license notes indicating I can only build 1 prototype and/or use for 30days. It also says I can use for any self-educating purposes so long as it's not put in production or for commercial use.

I know a newgroups isn't the best place to ask licensing questions but you guys probably know it better than most. Is it ok for me to download the software, install on my home machine and tinker with various features whenever I have time? Thanks.

aK.