OTN subscriptions no more?

From: Angie Kong <NOSPAM_Angie_Kong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 01:32:59 GMT

Hi all,
Due to a change in roles, I no longer have access to our Oracle dev/test labs.

I remember OTN used to have a subscription program where you got personal use software and media for a relatively low cost. I can't find it anymore.

Was the program canceled? If so, any recommendations for the best way to get software for personal use?

This is so I can keep myself in touch with Oracle DB. I don't get to use it at work anymore but I don't want to lose the skills.

Thanks.

aK. Received on Fri Jan 11 2008 - 19:32:59 CST

Original text of this message