Re: SPAM-a-rama in Green Bay, WI

From: <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:36:35 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 3, 10:53 am, Babbs <> wrote:
> Hi,
> We have spam, spam and MORE spam with which to litter newsgroups.

I notice you did get this to the RIGHT place,, but decided to try the OTHER newsgroups in violation of the charter:

AND in violation of the Terms of Service with gmail.

Using gmail as a 'business' address is foolish, to say the least, as it shows a complete lack of integrity.

Rest assured you've been reported to and google groups abuse.

> Thanks and regards,
> Rajesh

Remove this immediately from and apologise for your blatant disregard of the charter.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Thu Jan 03 2008 - 11:36:35 CST

Original text of this message