Re: problem connecting to db.

From: Mr. X. <nospam_at_no_spam_please.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:28:52 +0200

Thanks.
I have tried the select statement as you suggest, and the current processes count are not near by the maximum limit (right now, respectively : 50, 200, 180).
I think the current processes number grows on time, but I don't know how to follow it, unless I do some code (schedule that inspect the current status and write it to log every 5 minutes).
There are no other relative files at bdump, udump etc ... How can I check the current service pack & MDAC 2.8, and why those installation related to the problem I have described.

Thanks :) Received on Mon Dec 31 2007 - 04:28:52 CST

Original text of this message