Hands-on oracle training

From: Thomas Karstensen <thomas.karstensen_at_privat.dk>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:08:37 +0200

Hi,

My employer wants me to take an orcle certification (OCA), and currently I studying for the 1Z0-007 exam. However I find the test-exam questions quite theoretical. I'm therefore looking for a book or tutorial, that can give my a bit more hands on experience with oracle. My previous experience with SQL and databases are quite limited (Java and C# are my main competence)

Any good suggestions? I have 2 weeks full time to study.

yours,
/Thomas Received on Sat Sep 15 2007 - 04:08:37 CDT