Re: RMAN Log Analyzer

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:28:39 +0200

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 04:59:55 -0000, Kake.gdp_at_gmail.com wrote:

>So what I am looking here is that you guys don't know way to analyze
>the logifiles.

Wrong.
First of all there is no need 'to analyze the logfiles' as all info is in the database.
We just don't want to write your code for free. You were pointed to the RMAN views, you were pointed to the corresponding v$ views.
Why would I publish the code I wrote for my employer for free?

Do your own work!!!!!

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA