Re: Can't connect to Oracle using MSDAORA OLE DB provider

From: Jojo <jojohome_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:16:31 -0700

Thanks for your reply. Everything that you mentioned has been set correclty. I can connet to Oracle from Access. I can view Oracle data tables in Oracle enterprise manager console and SQL Plus But I can not connect to oracle in my application. This application workes fine in another Windows computer. I am in the middle of setting up a new computer for running this application. I suspect that something different in the OS which causes this problem.