Re: Relinking Oracle Server Manger 2.0 Executables

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:32:12 +0200

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:18:41 -0000, Rajesh <enrajesh.kumar_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Dear,
>
>Iam trying to install oracle on sco507, in the middle of the
>installation iam getting the below said error.
>
>Error during action Relinking oracle server Manager 2.0 executables
>
>Command : make -f ins_svrmgr.mk linstal 1>>
>/app/oracle/product/7.3.4/orainst/install.log2>>
>/app/oracle/product/7.3.4/orainst/install.log>>
>
>Please any body help me how to solve this error.
>
>Thanks & Brds
>Rajesh

You mean you are trying to *install* a piece of software originating in the time the Berlin Wall fell down and was desupported some five years later?
Heck, this is 2007 you know!
Don't tell me you have a customer using it. India is not especially an underdeveloped country!

Apart from that: did you actually read those log files? Or did you, as many Asians do, dump them in this forum right away?

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA