Re: Relinking Oracle Server Manger 2.0 Executables

From: Paul Linehan <plinehan__A_at_T__yahoo__D.OT__COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:20:07 GMT

Rajesh wrote:

> Iam trying to install oracle on sco507, in the middle of the
> installation iam getting the below said error.

> Error during action Relinking oracle server Manager 2.0 executables

> Command : make -f ins_svrmgr.mk linstal 1>>
> /app/oracle/product/7.3.4/orainst/install.log2>>
> /app/oracle/product/7.3.4/orainst/install.log>>

What version of Oracle are you trying to install. My crytal ball is in for repair.

I don't believe that Oracle supports SCO any more - certainly if you go to the downloads pages 11, 10 and 9, SCO is not mentioned. Looking on SCO's site, nowhere do I see a current version of Unix less than 6, so you could have an old version.

Download Linux and try with that.

Paul...