Re: Problem with OEM grid Agent on Tru64

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:11:09 -0700

seboizm wrote:
> Hello,
> I have installed OEM grid agent on Tru64 cluster server and evrything
> was ok but last time I can't start OEM grid Agent on one of three
> nodes.
> When I have starting agent on this node I have something like that:
> $ ksh -o emacs
> $ cd $ORACLE_HOME/bin
> $ ./emctl start agent

This not the agent for OEM Grid ... this is the agent for DBCONSOLE.

Try this instead:

cd $OMA_HOME
./emctl start agent

If you don't have OMA_HOME defined ... doing so is a very good idea. Most likely it will be at: $ORACLE_BASE/product/OracleHomes/agent10g.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington