Re: Problem with OEM grid Agent on Tru64

From: seboizm <dyshymtra_at_interia.pl>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 00:08:35 -0700

On 13 Sie, 17:11, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> Try this instead:
>
> cd $OMA_HOME
> ./emctl start agent
>
> If you don't have OMA_HOME defined ... doing so is a very good idea.
> Most likely it will be at: $ORACLE_BASE/product/OracleHomes/agent10g.

On other nodes I start emctl agent's like user emgc $ cd $ORACLE_HOME/bin
$ ./emctl start agent
And some time ago few weeks I start this agent on that node like that but now I can't and I don't know why?
My environment on emgc user (this user is it user for agent on cluster) is:
I18NPATH=/usr/i18n
PATH=/usr/i18n/bin:/usr/bin:.:/oem/agent10g/bin LOGNAME=emgc
USER=emgc
SHELL=/bin/ksh
HOME=/usr/users/emgc
TERM=xterm
ORACLE_HOME=/oem/agent10g
PWD=/usr/users/emgc

I don't think that the problem is in cd $OMA_HOME Received on Tue Aug 14 2007 - 02:08:35 CDT