OEM: how to let non-admin users see blocking sessions?

From: Mark Harrison <mh_at_pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 19:07:45 GMT

I would like to allow our developers see a few of the admin screens, such as the list of blocking sessions, e.g.:

Cluster Database: mydb > Database Instance: mydb_mydb1 > Blocking Sessions http://mydb:1158/em/console/database/instance/blockingSessions?event=doLoad&target=mydb_mydb1&type=oracle_database

Is there a set of permissions I can give to accounts to allow this?

Many TIA!
Mark

--
Mark Harrison