Re: Oracle Spatial: Change coordinates of SDO_GEOMETRY objects

From: HansF <fuzzy.greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:37:14 -0700

  1. The authoritative reference for Oracle Spatial - well worth your time and money - is the Apress book "Pro Oracle Spatial" (http:// apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=315)
  2. Since this is basic PL/SQL collection management, you should read up on Collections in the PL/SQL manuals at http://docs.oracle.com