Oracle 10G & DBA Studio

From: De_Cisse <francisdebrabandere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:07:51 -0700

Last week I installed Oracle 10G on pc at home. Now I want to use DBA Studio - as I'm used to at work - but I can't find it.

Does it need a seperate installation, or isn't it provided for the 10G version? Or do I need to perform some configuration before to use it? I found some info about 'oemapp' to start DBA Studio, but I can't find 'oemapp' in de bin directory. Received on Tue Jun 26 2007 - 08:07:51 CDT