Re: Oracle 10G & DBA Studio

From: Chris L. <diversos_at_uol.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:18:03 -0700

On 26 jun, 10:07, De_Cisse <francisdebraband..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

"Last week I installed Oracle 10G on pc at home"

I'm about to do the same, could you please post some hints / comments / recommendations? I'd sure appreciate it. Mainly about things to keep in mind / consider / give extra attention to. Pitfalls to avoid. "If only I'd known about this before" scenarios.

Did you install on a single-PC setup or on a network? Windows platform? Express edition?

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Jun 26 2007 - 11:18:03 CDT