Nested Table Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 30 May 2007 07:14:56 -0700

Hi,

I've never dealt with Nested Tables. I've read a bit on them, and it says you cannot move them. The nested table is supposed to reside in the same tablespace as its master table, but this is not so.

I moved the master table to a new tablespace, and the nested table stayed where it was. So, my question is, if I export the table, drop it, and import it to the new tablespace, will the nested table drop and recreate as well?

Thanks! Received on Wed May 30 2007 - 09:14:56 CDT