EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE

From: Jeff Kish <jeff.kish_at_mro.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:55:06 -0400

I'm a bit confused here.
I had a schema grant EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE to a user. But that user could not access procedures in a package.. they got an ORA-04043 (object xxx does not exist).

Can someone tell me the proper way to grant to a user the rights to execute procedures and functions in and outside of packages in a given schema?

this seems to work, but I don't know if it is the proper way, and further, I don't know why EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE didn't do it.

thanks
Jeff
Jeff Kish Received on Mon May 14 2007 - 11:55:06 CDT